The foundation's innovative extreme long-wear formula gives all skin tones a flawless, complexion-perfecting coverage. Its ultra-lightweight powder-crème texture blends smoothly for a traceless, second-skin result. Made with porous polymers that absorb excess oils, it leaves the skin looking flawless and shine-free. Plus, with ambora extract, it helps to reduce the appearance of redness. This formula is transfer-resistant and smudge-resistant, so the color-true coverage stays on all day long. This pigment-rich makeup stick is infinitely versatile— with ample coverage to use as a concealer, an even glide for custom contouring, and perfect portability to take with you on the go, it goes beyond your average foundation.
How to use:
Apply Teint Idole Makeup Stick with a brush, makeup sponge, your fingers, or directly onto the skin, depending on your preferred method of application.
• When using a foundation brush, lightly feather the product, starting at the center of your face or where you see the most discoloration, and blend outward. Or, apply using fingers, blending with a cross-hatch pattern.
• As a concealer, apply where needed to spot treat and conceal imperfections. Using your finger or a brush, apply in a stippling motion for best results.
• To contour, pick a shade 2-3 shades darker than your base complexion, then apply and blend to sculpt and define your features.
• Long-lasting foundation
• Full-coverage makeup
• Flawless & quick application
• Ultra-lightweight, powder-cream texture
• Fragrance-free, transfer-resistant, noncomedogenic, and tested under dermatological conditions.