WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Replenish your Absolue Rich Cream
with these Lancôme rich cream refills. Purchase a full-size refill for a more eco-friendly & sustainable way to do skin care.
The new Absolue Rich cream is a face cream infused with Grand Rose Extracts that helps your skin regenerate in as fast as 3 weeks.
With this Absolue anti-aging cream, Lancôme preserves the life power of the Rose: through sophisticated extraction processes, we have crafted an exclusive blend of Grand Rose Extracts to infuse our premium anti-aging skincare collection - Absolue.
What are the benefits of the Absolue Rich Cream?
• After 1-day skin feels nurtured and soothed.
• In 1 week, your skin looks revitalized and regains luminosity.
• In 1 month, the skin is regenerated and visibly transformed.
• With this skin repair cream accelerated skin cell renewal is clinically proven.
• Skin feels firmer, plumper thanks to this moisturizer cream
• Wrinkles & fine lines appear diminished for smoother, younger-looking skin
The Absolue Rich Face Cream is suitable for:
✔ All Skin types
✔ Dull skin and uneven skin texture
✔ Fine lines, loose skin, and wrinkles
✔ Dry skin
Here is what you need to know about this skin brightening cream's formula:
From a unique self-regenerative Rose, extracted by our French experts to formulate magnificent rejuvenating skincare for dry skins.
HOW TO APPLY
How to refill your Absolue Rich Cream Jar?
1. Start by removing the lid of your Absolue Rich Cream Jar.
2. Then, pinch the gold tabs and twist counterclockwise to remove the empty cream capsule.
3. Insert your new refill capsule in the jar and twist it clockwise to lock it in.
4. Remove the foil from the refill capsule and enjoy!
How to apply Lancôme's Absolue Rich Cream?
1. Before you start applying your face cream, blend, and warm up the texture with your fingertips.
2. To soothe and comfort your skin, apply a skin moisturizer on the face by using light pressures.
3. Finally, to reactivate and illuminate your skin, spread the anti-aging cream across the forehead, cheeks, and chin in long gliding strokes, working from the center to the outside of the face.