Our Lancôme Absolue Eye Cream features an exceptionally indulgent formula enriched with the Grand Rose Extracts that targets the main eye contour concerns.
Day after day, this brightening eye cream reduces the signs of fatigue: puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes appear diminished. The eye contour looks rested and revitalized for a brighter, more youthfully expressive look.
What are the benefits of the Absolue eye cream?
• Anti-aging Eye Cream: Day after day, puffy eyes, dark circles under eyes and wrinkles & fine lines around the eyes appear diminished.
• Brightening Eye Cream: The eye contour looks well-rested and revitalized for a brighter, more youthfully expressive look.
• Hydrating Eye Cream: Skin is soothed and hydrated
The Lancôme Absolue Eye Cream is suitable for:
✔ All Skin types
✔ Dull skin and uneven skin texture
✔ Mature skin: fine lines under eyes, loose & saggy skin and wrinkles
✔ Dry skin
From a unique self-regenerative Rose, extracted by our French experts to formulate a magnificent rejuvenating eye skincare to fight 5 key signs of ageing - wrinkles, dark circles, sagging, puffiness and dullness.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply our anti-aging eye cream, follow these simple steps:
1. Before you start, blend and warm up the creamy texture with your fingertips.
2. Soothe & comfort - Apply the eye cream on the face by using light pressures.
3. Reactivate & illuminate - Spread the eye cream across your forehead, cheeks and chin in long gliding strokes, working from the center to the outside of the face.
* This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list
Before you start, blend and warm up the texture with your fingertips.
PHASE 1 - THICK
Soothe & comfort - Apply it on the face by using light pressures.
PHASE 2 - THIN
Reactivate & illuminate - Spread the product across the forehead, cheeks and chin in long gliding strokes, working from the center to the outside of the face.
STEP 1--- CLEANSE
STEP 2--- PREPARE
STEP 3 --- ACTIVATE
STEP 4--- TREAT
STEP 5--- TARGET